Star program is designed for athletes ages 10-15 years old, who want to develop the proper volleyball skills in serving, passing, setting, and hitting. In addition to all skills training, players will learn about court movements, serve receive patterns, rules of the game, rotation, and defense/offense game situations.
Players will be divided by skill level with beginners on one court and intermediate or club level players on another court.
Twice a week practice – New Session starts Jan 9th – No Tryouts
We offer the Star program year round:
- Fall I- August 29th, 2016
- Fall League- October 2016
- Winter I- January 9th, 2017
- Winter II- February 2017
- Spring- April 4th 2017
- Spring League– May 2017
- Summer- June 20, 2017
- Summer League– July 2017
Dates: New session starts Jan 9 – Feb 2
- Session 1: 6:00pm – 8:00pm : Monday’s / Wednesday’s
- Session 2: 6:00pm – 8:00pm : Tuesday’s / Thursday’s
Ages: 10-15 years old. Beginner to Intermediate level of play. Players will be divided by skill level.
Supreme Courts – Home of Elite Volleyball Club
25307 Kingsland Boulevard
Katy, TX 77494 – Map it
- Star practice is held twice a week for 2 hours each practice session
- Coaches are experienced and certified
- Players will receive 1 program t-shirt
- Bring water bottles, knee pads (required), and signed liability form
- Players must register online or register in person
- No refunds or prorated fees.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com